This is a yummy healthy salad
This salad is easy to make, cost effective and extremely healthy. It is high in protein, iron, potassium, magnesium, vitamin B-6 and calcium. This is a perfect salad to bring for grab and go lunches!
- 1 can kidney beans (rinsed)
- 1 can chick peas (rinsed)
- 3 tbs olive oil (or till the salad is coated)
- ½ tbs lemon juice
- 1 tbs red wine vinegar
- 1 tbs balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbs unpasteurized honey
- 1 green onion chopped
- 2 tsp of garlic powder (or to taste)
- 2 tsp of vegetable seasoning, or variety of fresh herbs (oregano, rosemary)
- Salt and pepper to taste
Step 1: Rinse the chick peas and kidney beans in the sink.
Step 2: Find a large mixing bowl. Pour the peas and beans into the bowl and mix them up!
Step 3: drizzle 3 tbs of olive oil, 1 tbs of red wine vinegar and 1…
View original post 86 more words